Need a bomb lace front wig to take your look to the next level? We've got you covered! XRSbeauty Hair is your one-stop shop for luxurious human hair lace front wigs that look extremely natural in various styles and colors - your next favorite lace front wig is right here! Shop our 13x4 lace front wigs for a seamless install, 13x6 hd lace front wigs for the most realistic look, and glueless lace front wigs if you want the freedom to apply or remove your wig at will.
Luxury Lace Front Wigs
We make our lace front wigs with 100% virgin human hair. This not only makes our wigs look natural, but it gives you tons of styling possibilities. Our human hair Lace front wigs can be colored, heat styled, and washed with shampoo just like your real hair. Feel free to style your wigs as often as you’d like to keep up with all the current hair trends!
XRS Beauty lace front wig
is an investment
in a luxurious fashion statement
is an investment
in a luxurious fashion statement
One of the best things about our lace front wigs is that they blur the boundary between your forehead and the front of the wig. A high quality lace front wig will create the illusion of hair growing straight from your scalp. No one will know that you’re wearing a wig!
The natural hairline of XRS Beauty lace front wig gives you a lot of flexibility when it comes to styling. The lace cap blends seamlessly with your scalp, allowing you to part your hair anywhere there’s lace. Feel free to experiment with various styles without having to worry if people can tell you’re wearing a wig.
Lace front wigs are also more lightweight than other wig types, because the lace across the hairline allows your scalp to breathe. You can wear your lace front wig all day long on a hot summer day and still be comfortable.
Choose The Best Lace Front Wig For You
Our default wig cap size is 22.5’’ by default which is medium size for most people. But if you need another size, we can accommodate you. We offer custom wig sizing by request.
The most natural looking wig lace is HD clear lace. It melts down seamlessly and is indistinguishable from your natural scalp. If you choose any other type of lace, you’ll have to get it in a color that closely matches your skin tone.
There is no better option between the two. The right wig type for you will depend on your styling desires, budget, and install skills.
Some prefer full lace while others prefer front lace. Full lace wigs can be parted anywhere, giving you some serious styling versatility. They are also more breathable than other wig types because the entire base is made of lace. But for all of these benefits, you’ll pay more time and more money for your unit.
Front lace wig, as the most popular wig in the market, can be parted wherever there’s lace. It offers limited but enough styling diversity. And it is very natural looking and budget-friendly.
The difference between 13x4 and 13x6 lace frontal wigs is the size of the lace in the front. The lace on 13x4 lace front wigs measures 13 inches from ear to ear and 4 inches back. And the lace on 13x6 lace frontal wigs measures 13 inches from ear to ear and 6 inches back. So, 13x6 lace wigs give you 2 extra inches of lace going back. You’ll pay more for a 13x6 lace wig because it has more lace.
Lace frontal wigs can look very natural. The lace across the front of the wig is designed to blend into your skin in the front and give off the illusion of a natural hairline. If the lace you choose is thin and transparent or matches your skin tone, it will look like your wig hair is growing out your scalp.
There are several things you can do to enhance the naturalness of your wig, including:
- Plucking the hairline
- Bleaching the knots
- Tinting the lace
- Cutting and styling baby hairs
Some wigs come with all of these things taken care of. These are the most natural-looking.
Yes. But you can only wear your lace front wig for up to four weeks straight. After that, you’ll need to take the wig off and care for your natural hair. Ignoring your natural hair underneath a wig can cause problems like dryness, brittleness, breakage, balding, and more.
Your lace front wig will stay on for 1 day all the way up to 4 weeks. It all depends on how you secured the wig to your hair, how well you care for the wig, and more. But here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Glueless wigs will stay on until you take them off, as they are secured with elastic bands and clips.
- Got2b Glued Freezing Spray will only secure your wig for up to a week.
- Wig adhesive can keep your wig secure for 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the brand, whether you used the product correctly, how much you sweat in your head, and more.
Some lace front wigs are for beginners, and some are not. The ones that come unplucked with unbleached knots and low quality lace and hair will not be easy for beginners to work with. But there are high quality lace front wigs that are ready to wear straight out of the box (plucked, bleached, human hair, HD clear lace, etc.). Those are best for beginners.
Besides that, many find that closure wigs are easier to work with than lace front wigs. This is because closure wigs don’t have as much lace as lace front wigs. But you’ll have to be the judge.
No. Glueless lace front wigs don’t require glue or any other adhesive. They come with straps and clips (and sometimes ear tabs) for a secure fit. But using an adhesive or glue will help with the melt-down process and secure your unit for long wear.
You can definitely reuse a lace front wig as long as it’s in good condition. The average lace front wig lasts about 3 months to a year. During that time, you can put it on for a while, take it off, clean off any glue or residue, and reuse it. But once you hit that year mark, determine if your wig is still wearable - if it isn’t, you’ll need a replacement unit.
You don’t have to wear a wig cap with a lace front wig, though many people do. The point of a wig cap is to create a barrier between your scalp and the inside of the wig. It can also help to keep your wig from coming off prematurely. If you find that wearing wig caps makes your wig wearing experience better, keep on doing it.
It is not recommended, but yes. you can sleep with a lace front wig if you’d like. If you decide to do so, make sure that you protect it from friction by putting on a silk or satin bonnet or scarf before you lie down.
You can make your lace front wig look more natural by taking any of the following steps:
- Pluck the hairline. Natural hair is thinner in the front than anywhere else. Plucking the hairline of your unit helps to replicate that.
- Make baby hair. Everyone has natural baby hairs that are shorter than all the rest of the hair on our heads. Some wigs already come with pre-cut baby hairs. But if yours doesn’t, you can cut some of the hairs in the front to make them look like baby hair. Another benefit of baby hair is that it can be styled to hide the edge of the lace in the front.
- Use makeup. If the lace is not blending well with your skin tone, you can add some of your foundation to your part and the underside of the lace. It’ll make the lace look much more like scalp.
- Bleach the knots. Wigs with unbleached knots have black dots where the hairs were attached to the lace frontal. This is a tell-tale sign that your wig isn’t natural. To reduce the appearance of these knots, you can bleach the underside of the lace.
- Cut the lace in the shape of your natural hairline. If your unit has a hairline that doesn’t match yours, it can look unrealistic. Cutting the lace into the shape of your natural hairline can fix this.
- Wear human hair wigs. Synthetic wigs are made of artificial fibers that have a shiny sheen that doesn’t look realistic. Human hair wigs are actually made of human hair and look much more natural by default.
You can learn all the skills from our guide here.